The state of Indiana allows sports betting and mobile online wagering.
Legal sports betting opened up at a number of locations in Indiana on September 1, 2019. The Indiana Gaming Commission oversees all sports betting regulations and has issued licenses to operators across the state. Betting on college and pro sports is allowed, but betting on e-sports and high school sports is banned. Indiana’s new law allows for both mobile and in-person wagering.
In Risk Free Bets!!
Bonus up to:
Deposit Match Welcome Bonus
Bonus up to:
Risk Free Bet
* New customers only. 100% match bonus based on first deposit of £/$/€20+.
Which online sportsbooks are legal in Indiana?
There are currently 8 legal live sportsbook apps available in Indiana:
Can you bet on Horse Racing in Indiana?
Yes, you can bet on horse racing online in the state of Indiana via the sportsbooks.
Can you bet on sports in Indiana Casinos?
You can bet on sports in casinos in Indiana. The following casinos and off-track betting parlors allow gamblers to bet on sports:
- Ameristar Casino Resort – partnered with DraftKings Sportsbook
- Belterra Casino Resort – partnered with FanDuel Sportsbook
- Blue Chip Casino – partnered with FanDuel Sportsbook
- French Lick Resort Casino – partnered with Rush Street Interactive
- Harrah’s Hoosier Park – partnered with Caesars Sports
- Hollywood Casino Lawrenceburg – partnered with Kambi
- Horseshoe Hammond Casino – partnered with Caesars Sports
- Horseshoe Southern Indiana Hotel & Casino – partnered with Caesars Sports
- Indiana Grand Racing & Casino – partnered with Caesars Sports
- Majestic Star Casino – partnered with USA Sports Gaming
- Rising Star Casino Resort – partnered with BetAmerica
- Tropicana Evansville Casino – partnered with William Hill
- Winner’s Circle Clarksville – partnered with Caesars Sports
- Winner’s Circle Indianapolis – partnered with Caesars Sports
- Winner’s Circle New Haven – partnered with Caesars Sports